For the first time, World renowned CX Blogger and Author Ian Golding, CCXP will be delivering his critically acclaimed Masterclass in Berlin with Customer Experience Specialist, Matthieu Bonelli.
Designed by Ian Golding, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. The two day CX Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
The aim is to gather as much information from each company in order to personalise the workshop and increase the value given
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. THE ROLE OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
• Leading the customer agenda
• Influencing with credibility
• CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accrediatation
3. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
4. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
5. BRAND PROPOSITION
• What is it and why is it important?
• Being clear about the brand promise
• What makes a brand proposition
0. INTRODUCTION TO THE PRACTICAL WORKSHOP
1. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MANAGEMENT
2. CUSTOMER PERCEPTION
3. ASKING FOR FEEDBACK ALONG THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
4. MEASURING THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CUSTOMER JOURNEY
5. SHARING INSIGHTS AND ENGAGING ALL TEAMS
• Recap of steps, next steps (prioritisation, implementation, etc…), Homework
Ian Golding, CCXP
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
Matthieu is a passionate Customer Experience Specialist helping large European companies becoming more customer centric. Thanks to a strong focus in retail e-commerce, his coaching allows organisations to become autonomous in delivering best-in-class customer experiences to drive profit.
If you would like more information, please contact Laura Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org