For the first time, World renowned CX Blogger and Author Ian Golding, CCXP will be delivering his critically acclaimed Masterclass in Bratislava. Supported by Local CX Specialists Anodius.
Ian Golding, CCXP
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
Designed by Ian Golding, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. The two day CX Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. THE ROLE OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
• Leading the customer agenda
• Influencing with credibility
• CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accrediatation
3. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
4. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
5. BRAND PROPOSITION
• What is it and why is it important?
• Being clear about the brand promise
• What makes a brand proposition
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
2. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
3. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
4. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
• The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
• Keeping it simple and actionable
• Prioritising the most important things
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
6. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum
If you would like more information, please contact Gabor Berecz at firstname.lastname@example.org