For the first time, World renowned CX Blogger and Author Ian Golding, CCXP will be delivering his critically acclaimed Masterclass in Sao Paolo. Supported by Local CX community leaders Amigos Do CX.
Ian Golding, CCXP
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
Bruno Guimaraes, CCXP
Bruno is the Director of Growth and Relationship management for Brazil at Mobile Marketing Association and the founder of local Brazilian CX community Amigos Do CX.
Passionate about people and CX. He believes on the collaborative learning and on the values of communities. His goal with the A.CX is to integrate people, exchange experiences and constantly look for new initiatives to support market development. In his spare time is a triathlete, has completed 5 Ironmans, 8 marathons and 2 ultra marathons, crossing the Andes Mountains running.
Mary Drumond is the Chief Marketing Officer for Worthix, host of the Voices of CX Podcast, and editor-in-chief of the Voices of CX Blog.
Mary has been featured as a CX thought leader and influencer by various publications, has authored multiple pieces on the state of Customer Experience and is considered one of the rising voices on the subject.
As host of the Voices of CX Podcast for 4 seasons, she has interviewed best-selling business authors, world-renowned speakers, and top CX executives on how they are helping organizations keep up with the Experience Economy and create customer-centric cultures around the globe.
Designed by Ian Golding, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. The two day CX Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. THE ROLE OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
• Leading the customer agenda
• Influencing with credibility
• CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accrediatation
3. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
4. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
5. BRAND PROPOSITION
• What is it and why is it important?
• Being clear about the brand promise
• What makes a brand proposition
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
2. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
3. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
4. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
• The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
• Keeping it simple and actionable
• Prioritising the most important things
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
6. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum
If you would like more information, please contact Bruno Guimaraes at firstname.lastname@example.org